Summary – Why Christianity and Libertarianism Make Sense with Doug Stuart of the Libertarian Christian Institute
In this episode, I talk to Doug Stuart, the CEO of the Libertarian Christian Institute, which is an organization that explores the relationship between libertarianism and Christian thought. He is the coauthor of the book Faith Seeking Freedom and hosts the Libertarian Christian Podcast. We discuss Doug’s background, the work he does for LCI, the relationship between libertarianism and Christianity, how other libertarians perceive Christianity, and, of course, critical race theory. This is not one to miss!
- The Libertarian Christian Institute Website: https://libertarianchristians.com/
- Follow LCI on Twitter: @LCIOfficial
- Doug Stuart on Twitter: @dougstuart
- The Libertarian Christian Podcast Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-libertarian-christian-podcast/id1207358020
- The Libertarian Christian Podcast Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/2LbALJXYGC9PHOgHQfUbVv?si=40d580ed13d24b16