Government schools are an abject failure.
You don’t have to look very deeply to figure out America’s education system is a mess. The typical solution involves throwing more money at it. But what if the system is the problem? What if the whole model of compulsory, government schooling is creating exactly the results we should expect? In this episode of the GodArchy podcast, I talk with teacher and author Justin Spears about the failure of the educational system and how we can go about fixing it – or at least protect our own kids from it.
Justin has a Master’s Degree in secondary education and worked in the public school system in Indiana for more than a decade. He’s taught history and social studies both at the middle and high school levels. He is the author of Failure: The History and Results of America’s School System.
- Failure: The History and Results of America’s School System
- The Collapse of Academic Standards Is the Real Educational Scandal
- Fix Education By Radical Decentralization
- Justin’s Facebook
- Justin’s Twitter: @JustinSpears4
- Justin’s Instagram: justin.spears4
- Mike’s Constitution book: ConstitutionOwnersManual.com