Profit is theft?
I get comments like this from time to time on the GodArchy Facebook page. There seem to be a lot of Christians enamored with socialism. I think they have good intentions, but good intentions can’t trump economic reality. In this episode of the GodArchy podcast, economist Dr. Walter Block joins me to talk about some of the economic myths embedded in socialism. I also ask Walter to try to make my audience uncomfortable.
Walter Block is the Harold E. Wirth Eminent Scholar Chair in Economics in the College of Business at Loyola University, New Orleans. He is also an Adjunct Scholar at the Mises Institute and the Hoover Institute. He holds his Ph.D. in economics from Columbia University. Block has authored over two-dozen books and has contributed over 600 articles and reviews to scholarly refereed journals and law reviews.
- Defending the Undefendable — Walter Block
- Defending the Undefendable 2 — Walter Block
- A Critique of the Labor Theory of Value — Robert Murphy
- Three Arguments Debunking Marx’s Labor Theory of Value
- Economics and Free Markets – GodArchy Podcast
- A Christian Defense of the Free Market With Tom Woods – GodArchy Podcast