With the death of the VW Beetle and the arrival of the self-checkout, the world is coming to an end. Or is it? Art Carden, an economist to his core, joins us to alleviate our fears about the end of the world as we know it. After it, you’ll feel fine.
Articles related to the show’s discussion:
- Bernie’s Labor Pains: Three Takeaways
- If Student Loans Might Be Canceled, Why Not Borrow More?
- Consumers Say “End of the Road” for Volkswagen’s Iconic Beetle
- Are Intelligent Machines Coming for Your Job and Your Wages?
- Looking for a Booze-Fueled Tour of the Unfree World? Try “Socialism Sucks”