Friday is a day for linky goodness…
- Acting in a very timely manner with my post yesterday, Nature reports that scientists are getting in line for their own part of the Obama stimulus package. And to top it off, these scientists think they should be planning the economy too: “The fact that we are invited to sit at the table with the economists when we are talking about the future of the US economy — it’s like a new day.” Pathetic.
- Republican Senator Rick Santorum continues to be an embarrassment to the decent conservatives everywhere, now even he is shilling for Obama. Quote: “There is an air of something big, something grand, something electric about to explode upon us. Barack Obama’s visage is everywhere. His relaxed and reassuring – even beatific – smile is omnipresent. So are his irrepressibly cute girls and their together mom.” Eeeewwwww.
- Lew Rockwell writes about the plane crash yesterday and the heroic pilot.
- Scott Ritsema (recent guest poster) reports that the 4th Amendment of the Bill of Rights has been effectively repealed by the Supreme Court, and by the SC “conservatives” no less. Will the nonsense ever stop?
- My wonderful friend Jaired writes about how the UN may try to interfere with parents and their children.
Now for some fun link goodness…
- Two of my favorite web personalities, Leo Babaua and Tim Ferriss, come together for an interview.
- Extremely geeky flash game (for my brother).
Last but not least, this is an insanely funny video of a gal who has only seen “bits and pieces” of the Star Wars trilogy trying to retell the story. I’m a huge Star Wars fan, so I laughed my socks off.